- This event has passed.
San Diego Festival of Books
August 24 @ 10:00 am–5:00 pm
Visit the Sunbelt Publications booth at the San Diego Festival of Books. The booth will feature author signings and special deals!
- 10:00a to 10:45a – Ann Collins, La Jolla: Jewel by the Sea
- 11:00a to 11:45a – Diana Lindsay, Coast to Cactus, Anza-Borrego Desert Region and more
- 12:00p to 12:45p – Wendy Esterly, Coloring Southern California Birds
- 1:00p to 1:45p – Tom Hom, Tom Hom: Rabbit on a Bumpy Road
- 2:00p to 2:45p – Linda Hawley, Nature Adventures!
- 3:00p to 3:45p – Richard Halsey, Coloring Nature in the California Chaparral
- 4:00p to 4:45p – Michelle Renaud, Wild Edible Salad Guide
Several Sunbelt authors will be speakers on panel discussions alongside others. For a complete listing of speakers, visit the festival website here. Visiting the festival is free, but panels require a small fee. Secure your seat in advance here. Panel discussions will be followed by a book signing.
Journey of Life to San Diego
10:30a – 11:15a
San Diego Local
11:30a – 12:15p
12:30p – 1:15p
In addition to the Sunbelt booth, Philip Pryde, author of San Diego: An Introduction to the Region, will be selling and signing books at his table.