Photographer Ernie Cowan captures the essence of this California state park through stunning images that impress the viewer with the sheer scope of size, moods, and seasonal variations found within Anza-Borrego Desert State Park. This is an arm-chair adventure into one of the nation’s finest desert parks that leaves one wanting more.
- You cannot add "Army Wife's Cookbook **Temporarily Out of Stock**" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
- Categories: Deserts: California and Southwest, History/Lore/Native Americans, Law/Reference/Finance/Study Guides, Local Authors.
- Format: Hardcover
- Pages: 96
- Dimensions: 9 x 10
- ISBN: 9781941384336
- Year Published: 2017
- Language: English
- Publisher: Sunbelt Publications, Inc.
Anza-Borrego: A Photographic Journey, 2nd Edition
Author: Ernie Cowan
About the Author
Ernie Cowan began his love affair with the desert as a young reporter for the Evening Tribune, covering Anza-Borrego Desert State Park. He's captured thousands of images of the desert's unique beauty, which have been used in state park brochures, greeting cards, and numerous publications including Desert Magazine, Western Outdoor News, and the North County Times. Cowan, a former Mayor of Escondido, is VP of Government Affairs for the North San Diego County Association of Realtors.
Dreamers of the Colorado Part 2: Their Culture and Arts
Authors: Francis L. O’NeilPaul W. Wittmer
Here is a fascinating collection of true accounts dealing with the history, culture, art and religion of the Mojave Indians. While reading about them, you will experience the actual life …
$ 25.95 Add to cart
- Categories: History/Lore/Native Americans, United States: Central and Eastern.
- Format: Softcover
- Pages: 141
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 11
- ISBN: 9780916251284
- Year Published: 2013
- Publisher: Francis L O'Neil And Paul W. Wittmer
Earth Pigments and Paint of The California Indians: Meaning and Technology
Author: Paul D. Campbell
This subject is brought together and treated in depth for the first time. Drawing on the best scholarship of others and extensive personal research, the author uncovers the technology and …
$ 19.95 Add to cart
- Categories: California: General, History/Lore/Native Americans, Natural History/Ecology.
- Format: Hardcover
- Pages: 228
- Dimensions: 6 x 9
- ISBN: 9780979378003
- Year Published: 2007
- Publisher: Paul D. Campbell