SUNBELT PUBLICATIONS is a full-service custom publisher. We can take a project from any stage, whether it be from the beginning with complete editorial services, design, printing, delivery, with marketing and distribution services to anywhere in between. We work with the publishing client to make sure we are within his budget while meeting his goals and deadlines. If the subject of the custom publishing project falls within our niche, we can also offer the client distribution and marketing services. We are an award-winning press with a stable of contract workers that are ready to meet any challenge.
Printing services only available for quantities of 1000 books or more.
CUSTOM PUBLISHING BOOK SPECIFICATIONS
We cannot provide price information with incomplete information. Please be prepared to provide the following details if you wish to receive a proposal for our services.
• Trim size
• Color or black and white
• Type of binding
• Cover and case if hardcover
• End papers
• Paper interior (weight, matte or glossy, FSC-recycled)
• Page count, this will be determined by several factors (word count, font size, number of images, etc.)
• Number of images
• Will the images need color correcting/touch up of any kind
• Full or partial design
• Developmental editing — is it needed?
• Line editing/proofing — is it needed?
• Index – will there be one?
• Is there an idea for cover design or will a designer have to come up with the design?